See the article large view here: http://help.pulpowms.com/en/articles/4376584-counting-tasks-using-the-pulpo-wms-mobile-app-counting-by-product
Counting tasks are created and audited through the PULPO WMS Web App and executed using the PULPO WMS Mobile App. This article will explain the process of performing a counting task by product using the Mobile App. Counting tasks by-products are not an often task to perform due to the amount of time it requires for the employee to go around all the warehouse counting a specific product that he must look at every position. Nevertheless, PULPO WMS helps perform this task easily and intuitively with the Movile App.
As a reminder, the type of counting tasks that can be created using the PULPO WMS Web App are:
Counting by position.
Counting by product.
Counting by position and product.
Go to the
Countingoption of the left side menu in the PULPO WMS Mobile App.
2. A list of open counting tasks will appear in the order of creation from the Web App. The employee can swipe towards the right any task for accepting it. If tasks were assigned to a specific user profile, only those will be shown in the list of open tasks.
Notice that the type of counting tasks is shown under the number of each task. For this example, a product counting task will be explained. Counting tasks by-products can only be done for a single type of product, that is why the specific product to be counted will be displayed next to the type of counting task.
3. After accepting the task, the employee must first scan or type the correct product barcode assigned by the task.
❗️ NOTE: In case the employee does not scan the correct product, the Mobile App will flash a red light indicating he is scanning the wrong type of product that needs to be counted according to the task.
4. Once the correct product is scanned, a product list will appear showing all the counted products of the task. The employee must start his journey across the warehouse positions looking for the specified product of the task. Once he finds a product, he can count it by clicking on the
+" button of the lower right side of the screen. All scanned and counted products will later appear listed on this screen.
5. After finding a product from the task, then the product's position must be registered using the Mobile App.
6. Then, the employee can count and register the quantity, serial and lot numbers of the products. Depending on the type of product scanned, different procedures must be made:
For none type products: Type the product's quantity found at the corresponding position. For this example, the employee found 3 units of the scanned product barcode in the first position he went to (example_zone_1-1-1-1-1-1). Later, he found 10 and 2 units of the same product at the positions 1-2-3-1-2-1 and 1-2-3-1-1-1 respectively. All scanned and counted products will be listed on the screen mentioned in 4.
For serial type products: Similarly to the procedure explain for none type products, after the employee scans the position where he found the product, he must scan or type the product's serial number. All scanned and counted products will be listed on the screen mentioned in 4.
For lot type products: Similarly to the procedure explain for none type products, after the employee scans the position where he found the product, he must scan or type the product's lot number code. Additionally, if he successfully scanned/entered the product's lot number, then the expiration date associated with that lot will appear automatically. For this example, the employee found 5 units of product for a single batch number. All scanned and counted products will be listed on the screen mentioned in 4.
❗️ NOTE: PULPO WMS keeps an accurate track of all lot numbers registered inside the warehouse when receiving incoming goods and creating products through the Web App. If a wrong lot number is scanned or introduced, an Alert! message will appear asking to introduce the correct lot number in order to synchronize with the registered batch numbers of the warehouse.
7. When all products are counted at all the searched positions across the warehouse, the counting task can now be finished by clicking the
FINISH button at the lower part of the screen displayed in 4. Click
OK on the confirmation dialog to finish the task.
8. The counting task will now disappear from the open counting tasks window mentioned in 2.
REVIEW SOME OF THE PULPO COMMON TASKS AND FUNCTIONALITIES!
Take a quick look at some of the main features and warehousing tasks of PULPO WMS: