See the article large view here: http://help.pulpowms.com/en/articles/4315687-setup-the-warehouse-shipping-boxes-in-the-pulpo-wms-web-app
Setting up the shipping boxes for the warehouse is a helpful process for performing the packing tasks. Moreover, having a setup of all shipping boxes will increase the efficiency of the packing and shipping processes. This article will explain how to set up the shipping boxes for your warehouse. If you do not want to track the usage of different shipping boxes, you can skip this process.
- Go to the
Shipping boxesoption located on the left side menu of the PULPO WMS Web App.
2. A window will list the already created shipping boxes. The created boxes can be edited by clicking the "three-dot"
Edit option on the right side of each listed box. Similarly, a new shipping box can be created by clicking on the
+" button of the lower right side of the screen.
Shipping boxes can also be removed or deleted from the list when selecting the "three-dot"
Remove option at the right of each box.
3. When creating or editing a shipping box, the following information related to each box must be fulfilled:
- Name: Give a name to easily recognize the shipping box
- Height: Set the height of the box in centimeters
- Width: Set the width of the box in centimeter
- Length: Set the length of the box in centimeters
- Weight: Set the weight of the box. This can affect total weight and make sure the correct shipping label is pulled
4. Finally, click the
UPDATE button to finish setting up the shipping box. The box will appear listed in the window mentioned in 2.
Great job! You have finish the setup processes of PULPO WMS. If you want to review some of the basic setups of PULPO WMS, you can take a look at the following articles of our Help Center:
- Install the PULPO WMS Mobile App
- Review the PULPO WMS general settings
- Learn how to set up warehouses in PULPO WMS
- Understand warehouse position types and nomenclature in PULPO WMS
- Setup your PULPO WMS users
- Set up your third party Suppliers & Customers
- Setup Tags for users, positions and products
- Learn how to create and edit products in PULPO WMS