See the article large view here: http://help.pulpowms.com/en/articles/4269494-outgoing-orders-create-sales-orders-using-the-web-app
Sales orders are part of the outgoing orders, the most common task when managing a warehouse. This article will explain how to create and manage Sales orders from the PULPO WMS Web App.
In most cases, the Outgoing order will come into PULPO WMS through an integration of a third-party system, such as an ERP (SAP Business, Microsoft 365, etc.) or an E-commerce site or an upload of a CSV. (Shopify, Magento, etc). Nonetheless one can also manually create an Outgoing order from inside of PULPO, making it possible to use PULPO WMS without integrating into a third party system.
Create sales orders:
- Go to the
Outgoing ordersoption located at the left side menu on the PULPO WMS Web App:
2. The screen will display a list of the currently created outgoing orders and their detailed information. For creating a new outgoing order, click on the "
+" button located at the lower right side of the screen.
3. Fill in the information required in the
Create an Outgoing order dialog:
- Order number: Assign an order number according to your order's organization system
- Warehouse: Select the warehouse (current warehouse preselected)
- Type: Select "sales order"
- Client: Select the client from the list
- Ship to: Select the address to ship the order. This can be the addresses assigned to the already created customer or a new address that can be assigned by selecting the "other" option from the drop-down menu
- Priority: Set a priority for the order
- Shipment date: Define the shipping date of the order
- Notes: Add any notes regarding the order, these will be shown also during the picking and packing process.
- Add products: Add the products. A quantity must be assigned depending on the number of units to be placed in the order, as well as the amount of those units available in the warehouse stock. You can also select specific serials or batches if desired.
4. Once the outgoing order is created, it will appear listed on the main screen. The list displayed corresponds to orders registered in PULPO WMS.
Search and filter outgoing orders on the main screen
Orders can be filtered according to different criteria and by using different filter tools. At the top of the screen, the following filtering tools can be used:
- State of the order: From the drop-down menu, the user can select the state of the orders according to:
- Number of products in the order: Orders can be visualized according to the number of products in the order. The option allows filtering orders with
+(more) products per order.
- Global search bar: Allows to filter the list of orders according to the name or any information related to that order (e.g. customer, product, consignment number, etc).
- Date or period filter: Use the calendar to filter a list of orders according to their date or period.
Show columns feature allows the user to visualize orders with different information. The available columns to visualize are:
Duration. These columns can be selected and clicked to arrange orders in ascending or descending order according to the desired column.
Through the use of these filtering features, PULPO WMS users can easily search and visualize their registered outgoing orders to better control their warehouse operations.
Keep exploring the different tasks that can be done with PULPO WMS. See what is next for creating picking and packing tasks, as well as managing the inventory of your warehouse: