See the article in large view here: http://help.pulpowms.com/en/articles/4268661-receive-incoming-goods-with-purchase-order-using-the-mobile-app-none-type-regular-products
Products that do not have Serial or Lot numbers are classified as None type products (see the definitions for None, Serial and Lot type products in the PULPO WMS glossary). They are the most common type of product as they do not have an expiration date or a serial number for each product. Using PULPO WMS they are identified through their SKU specific barcode. This article will explain how to receive None type products from a purchase order using the PULPO WMS Mobile App.
For receiving None type products in the warehouse, the product must be created or synchronized as explained in the Create/Edit Products article. Moreover, a purchase order with a specific delivery date must exist (see the Manage incoming goods article).
- Go to the
Incoming goodsoption located on the left side menu of the Mobile App:
2. Select the
CALENDAR tab to filter specific dates and search for the corresponding purchase orders.
3. You can also select the
SEARCH ORDER tab for typing the purchase order number and perform a search.
4. Once the date or order number has been selected, a list of pending purchase orders will be displayed according to their expected delivery date.
5. Swipe the desired pending purchase order towards the right side of the screen. This will display the products, the main information of the selected purchase order and the current status of the order. For this example, the status will be "Queue" as the purchase order has not yet been processed. Notice that each product listed also displays the type of product according to PULPO WMS (None, Serial and Lot).
6. Swipe towards the right side of the screen the listed product to receive it. A new screen will display a dialog for filling the accepted quantity of products as well as the rejected ones in case of any. The employee must fill these quantities.
❗️ NOTE: Accepted products are to be taken inside the warehouse and will be active in warehousing tasks. Rejected products must be manually taken to positions of type "return" and will not be made available for sales.
The barcode of the current receiving position must be scanned to register the product at the receiving position.
PULPO WMS allows adding any notes or pictures, for example, to add information according to the actual state of the products when being physically inspected at the receiving positions.
When finishing counting the accepted/rejected products, press the
FINISH button to return to the purchase order details screen.
7. After counting and registering all the accepted and rejected products, the purchase order information will be displayed again and the products that have been completely registered will be dark grey colored. After all products from the list have been successfully counted, the task can be finished by pressing the
FINISH button located at the lower part of the screen. This will return to the same list of purchase orders mentioned in 4.
8. When all purchase orders from the list have been processed, the incoming good task can be finished for that specific date by pressing the
back arrow button located at the upper left side of the screen.
💡 PULPO TIP: Notice that successfully finished purchase orders can not be swiped to the right side of the screen and their purple arrow mark will disappear.
The products can now be stored in a corresponding position optimally assigned by PULPO WMS. The App will automatically create this movement task.
Keep exploring the different tasks that can be done with PULPO WMS. See what is next for receiving goods, conduct movement tasks, manage outgoing orders and more:
- Manage incoming goods using the Web App
- Receive incoming goods with Purchase Order using Mobile App: Serial type products
- Receive incoming goods with Purchase Order using Mobile App: Lot type products
- Receive incoming goods without Purchase Order using Mobile App
- Movement tasks: Move & store products from the reception zone
- Learn how to create and manage outgoing orders using the PULPO WMS Web App
- Learn about picking tasks coming from the outgoing orders in PULPO WMS
- Packing tasks using the PULPO WMS Mobile App
- Create counting tasks using the PULPO WMS Web App
- Manage stock using the PULPO WMS Web App