See the article in large view here: http://help.pulpowms.com/en/articles/3390708-install-the-pulpo-wms-mobile-app
❗️ Important: Changes to the Android Developer environment may cause your app to always appear in the language of the phone. If you want to use a different language, the language of the phone must be changed.
First of all, we want to let you know that we are very excited that you are using our PULPO WMS Mobile App. This article will guide you through the basic steps for downloading and installing the PULPO WMS App on your mobile phone.
For downloading the Mobile App, just click on the button below and download it like any other App from the Google Play Store:
- Setting up the Mobile App server: Simply open the app on your phone and press and hold the white PULPO WMS logo to enter the Server setup dialog.
In the Server setup dialog, you have to configure the company's server to connect to your personal company tenant of PULPO WMS. Replace 'yourcompany' with the subdomain that was given to your tenant. If you are not sure, please ask your administrator for help or contact us directly using our PULPO WMS Help Center.
You do not need to change the 443 port. This just means that you are securely connecting to your PULPO WMS instance via SSL, so that no third party can see what is going on inside your warehouse.
The Server setup screen can have more functionalities that you might be able to activate (e.g. 'Enable customs'), depending on your instance. Please only activate additional modules if your administrator tells you to do so.
As the last step, you can choose the language for the Mobile App (PULPO WMS is currently available in English, German and Spanish).
2. Log in: Now, just log in by typing your user name and password and then select the warehouse you would like to manage. Then click
OK to finish logging in.
You are now ready to start using the Mobile App and its many functionalities. Thank you and enjoy PULPO WMS. We hope it helps you with your work and provides you with an easy and self-explanatory experience. If you have any doubts or questions, do not hesitate on contacting us through our PULPO WMS Help Center. We will be very happy to help you.
See whats coming next in PULPO WMS:
- Access the PULPO WMS Web App
- Review the PULPO WMS general settings
- Learn how to set up warehouses in PULPO WMS
- Understand warehouse position types and nomenclature in PULPO WMS
- Setup your PULPO WMS users
- Set up your third party Suppliers & Customers
- Setup Tags for users, positions and products
- Learn how to create and edit products in PULPO WMS